Join our Team!
Experience the tropical paradise of Belize with our 3-4 week internship program!
Have you ever wanted to visit Belize? We are inviting qualified students, and post graduates in a variety of fields of study to join our fun and educational internship program at The Mayan Garden. This internship will give you real world work experience, meanwhile living in the tropical atmosphere of Belize. This internship will give you the opportunity to meet new people and make long lasting memories! If you love traveling and love new and exotic experiences, this internship is for you. Click sign up now, to fill out our application to start your enrollment process! Spots are limited and a limited number of candidates are selected.Contact us: email@example.com
TRAVEL, EXPLORE, GROW
What to Expect:
This program is an unpaid internship that offers a unique and unforgettable experience. We want your help to further grow and develop our facility & retreat programs. Meanwhile we hope to give you real world work experience in the beautiful tropical destination of Belize staying at The Mayan Garden.
- NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS for: August & November, 2022
- 3-4 week Program
- 10% Commission on leads that convert
- Room & Board Included
- Meals Included as part of meal plan (see details below)
- Valid Passport Required
- Airport Pickup & Dropoff Included
- Must have personal laptop computer or ipad
- Activities included: Yoga, Kayaking, Horse Riding, Buffalo Safari.
- Access to Amenities: Pool, Yoga Studio, & Gym.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm. Including 1 hour lunch break & 30-60 min meditation break
- Daily Yoga classes, Meditation hour & Fitness classes
- Weekends Off for independent day trips & activities.
- Ground Transportaion for weekend trips included
- Application, Resume & Cover Letter submission required in order to be considered
- Payment of $250 USD for 3 week Meal Plan or $350 for our 4 week meal plan (Approx. $11-12 a day for 3 meals a day) (Paid only after accepted into program)
Accomodating to dietary restrictions
Room & Board Included
Private or Shared Rooms
Access to Amenities
Enjoy the indoor pool, gym, yoga studio, kayaks, and more!
Time to Explore!
Explore Belize on the Weekends!
LEARN, WORK, PLAY
About the Program
Experience in the following careers:
Meet the Team
The Faces you can expect to see when you come to Belize
Traveling to Belize
What to know
- All travellers, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, entering Belize through the Philip Goldson International Airport from other countries will be required to present a negative COVID-19 test. A negative result of a Covid-19 PCR test taken within 96 hours of arrival or a negative result from any approved Antigen Rapid Test taken within 48 hours of arrival is required. * If no test is presented, a COVID-19 test will be administered at the airport for a fee of USD $50 per passenger.
- International Airport in Belize City: Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport