Join our Team!
Experience the tropical paradise of Belize with our 3-4 week internship program!
Have you ever wanted to visit Belize? We are inviting qualified students, and post graduates in a variety of fields of study to join our fun and educational internship program at The Mayan Garden. This internship will give you real world work experience, meanwhile living in the tropical atmosphere of Belize. This internship will give you the opportunity to meet new people and make long lasting memories! If you love traveling and love new and exotic experiences, this internship is for you. Apply Now, to fill out our application to start your enrollment process! Spots are limited and a limited number of candidates are selected for each session.For additionak questions please Contact us: email@example.com
TRAVEL, EXPLORE, GROW
What to Expect:
This program is an unpaid internship that offers a unique and unforgettable experience. We want your help to further grow and develop our facility & retreat programs. Meanwhile we hope to give you real world work experience in the beautiful tropical destination of Belize staying at The Mayan Garden.
- NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS for:
- 3-4 week Program
- 10% Commission on leads that convert
- Room & Board Included
- Airport Pickup & Dropoff Included
- Purchased of Meal Plan Required (see details below)
- Valid Passport Required
- Must have personal laptop computer or ipad
- Activities included: Yoga, Kayaking, Horse Riding, Buffalo Safari.
- Access to Amenities: Pool, Yoga Studio, & Gym.
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm. Including 1 hour lunch break & 30-60 min meditation break
- Weekly Yoga classes, Meditation & team Fitness
- Weekends Off for optional independent day trips & activities.
- Ground Transportaion for some weekend trips included
- Application, Resume & Cover Letter submission required in order to be considered
- 1-2 Min Video Submission as part of online application
- The Meal Plan: Payment of $250 USD for 3 week Meal Plan or $325 USD for our 4 week meal plan (Approx. $11 a day for 3 meals a day) (Paid only after accepted into program) Some applicants may qualify for a scholorship to reduce or waive meal expense plan. Please inquire to find out if you qualify
Wholesome Meals Provided
Accomodating to dietary restrictions
Room & Board Included
Private or Shared Rooms
Access to Amenities
Enjoy the indoor pool, gym, yoga studio, kayaks, and more!
Time to Explore!
Explore Belize on the Weekends!
LEARN, WORK, PLAY
About the Program
Experience in the following fields:
Meet the Team
The Faces you can expect to see when you come to Belize
Traveling to Belize
What to know
- Effective July 12, 2022, travellers are no longer required to show proof of vaccination for entry into Belize's airport, land borders or sea ports. Unvaccinated travellers are no longer required to show proof of a negative PCR or a negative Antigen Rapid test upon arrival.
- Belize is an English Speaking Country
- No visas are required for citizens of the United States or Canada for tourist visits of up to 30 days, but they must have proof of their intent to depart Belize (such as onward or return air tickets). Please keep in mind that while a visa is not required, you must: Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page.