About This Yoga Retreat in Belize
This Retreat is designed to give participants a quick weekend dip into a nature refuge that inspires unity and balance in themselves so that they may return to their regular lives, revitalized and recharged by both the magic of nature and yoga.
RECONNECT WITH NATURE
What to Expect:
- Guided Yoga Classes 1-2 times a day
- Immersion with Nature & Disconnect from social media and stress
- Connect with new meditative concepts encouraging more peace in your daily life
- 100% Full Vegetarian Diet and Juice detoxing
- Community connections for personal growth
- Finding inspiration through nature & yogic philosophy
- Relaxing and detoxing both mind and body
- Partaking in a Sattvic weekend, encouraging high vibrational practices
- Enhancing your spiritual growth and or taping into your true nature.
- Weekend Retreat, 3 or 4 night Lodging at The Mayan Garden
- Airport Pickup & Drop-Off for Out of town arrivals
- Access to Yoga Studio, Gym, Pool, Gym, River Kayaking and Sauna
- 5 Guided Yoga Classes
- Customized Ayurvedic Diet with Dietician
- 2-3 100% Vegetarian Chef Prepared Meals per day & Juicing
- 2 Workshop Sessions: Tapping into our True Nature
- 2 Hape Ceremonies
- 1 Day Trip: Yoga at Mayan Ruins
- 3 Group Meditation Sessions
- Breathwork sessions
- River Night Safari Tour
- 1 Group Sauna Session
- Pool House Movie Night
River Night Safari
Encounter the true night life ! As the river sleeps, more wildlife awakens! You will have the chance to discover wildlife like crocodiles, bats and more. If you are lucky you may even spot a jaguar!
Yoga at The Mayan Ruins
Take a day trip to visit the ruins and if weather permits, we'll enjoy yoga and meditation! By lunch we'll have a picninc lunch and a boat ride back to the Mayan Garden.
Meet Your Retreat Hosts
Yoga Teacher & Retreat Guide
Elizabethacquired her 200hr YTT certification from Hoi An, Vietnam, and has practiced for over 5 years, She has been practicing Ishaya's Ascension Meditation for over 5 years+, is educated in Nutrition Sciences & Biology. She will be teaching your yoga classes, meditation classes and guiding you through the whole of the retreat with an integration of yogic philosophy, a foundation of ascension practices with an application of ayurvedic medicine & science theories that encompass the whole embodiment of getting in touch with your true nature and or to deepen your personal growth in spirituality.
Retreat Project Manager
Kevinfrom NYC, he has assisted with an array of events. Kevin has been a producer of digital live streams for corporate events from start to finish and knows how to actively meet the needs of his clients. His specialty is in photography and videography, giving him the upper hand when it comes to capturing all the moments in the retreats, so our participants can be at ease unplugged from their devices, yet still take home much desired tangible memories. Kevin just recently joined the team and we are excited to have his contributing energizing and enthusiastic energy be part of our retreat.
Camerona certified Fitness Trainer, 200hr Yoga Instructor and an Ishaya's Ascension Meditator. Cameron is a world explorer, that embodies the essence of flowing with the grace of life, his character is both calm, energizing and motvating. He can be both the life of the party or the calm of the storm. His willingness to also be a helping hand has allowed him to grow and thrive as our retreat coordinator; he will be here to help coordinate the itinerary of our retreat, making sure it moves smoothly, allowing you to enjoy your retreat with ease knowing all is taken care of!
November 17th, 2022Thursday-Airport ArrivalsOut of town participants will be picked up from airport, they will check into their rooms. Evening Yoga & Meditation Session. Group gathering by end of the day for dinner
November 18th, 2022Friday- 1st Day of RetreatMorning Yoga Class 7:30am 1.) Arrivals of All retreat participants no later than 9:00am 2.) Intersession for All retreat participants 3.)Workshop 4.) Lunch 5.) Meditation Session 6.) Evening yoga 7.) Hape Ceremony 8.) Dinner 9.) River Night Safari
November 19th, 2022Saturday-2nd Retreat Day1.)Yoga Class 7:30 AM 2.)Meditation 3.)Workshop 4.)Sauna Session 5.) Lunch 7.) Evening yoga 7.) Hape Ceremony 8.) Dinner 9.) Movie Night
November 20th, 2022Sunday-3rd Retreat day1.) Yoga at Lamanai Trip 2.) Yoga at Ruins 3.) Picnic Lunch at Ruins 4.)Boat Ride back to Mayan Garden 5.)Meditation 6.) Dinner
November 21st, 2022Monday- Departure
RETREAT PACKAGE PRICES
Local Participants- Shared Room
$850 USD per person3 night stay at The Mayan Garden, Start your retreat Friday, depart Monday morning.
Local Participants- Private Room
$895 USD per person3 night stay at The Mayan Garden, Start your retreat Friday, depart Monday morning.
Out of Town Participants- Shared Room
$950 USD per person4 night stay at The Mayan Garden, Airport Pickup on Thursday, Start your retreat Friday. Airport transportation Monday Morning.
Out of Town Participants- Private Room
$995 USD per person4 night stay at The Mayan Garden, Airport Pickup on Thursday, Start your retreat Friday. Airport transportation Monday Morning.
1 Week Retreat- Private Room
$1,200 USD per person7 Days, 6 night stay at The Mayan Garden, Start your retreat on the 14th or 13th ending on the 20th or 21st of November.
RECIEVE 10% DISCOUNT
Use Discount code: EARLYBIRD10
Traveling to Belize
What to know
- All travellers, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, entering Belize through the Philip Goldson International Airport from other countries ARE NOT required to present a negative COVID-19 test.
- Fly into International Airport in Belize City: Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport